1. Improve my health/fitness by doing the following: expanding my healthy cooking repertoire, getting back into running after recovering from my injury, increasing flexibility (stretching & maybe yoga), strength training. However, I’d like to not get too preoccupied with it - I have a habit of swinging from one extreme to another (exercising 2 hours per day while subsisting on 1200 calories is not much better than laying on my ass all day and binging on shitty food). Moderation!
2. Run another half-marathon, preferably in a new city (contingent on recovery).
another half completed! in sf again though.
3. Pick a PT school. Kick ass in my first semester. Realize that it isn’t going to be easy, especially at first. Realize that I will probably feel very lonely in the beginning. Be okay with that, and then move forward.
two weeks until the quarter is over! ahhhh
4. Get involved wherever I end up this fall. Develop a schedule that allows time for leisure. Join a soccer team. Join a choir. Join student council. Take fitness classes. Explore the city. Go to museums. Go to events.
joined a soccer team for fall! so excited.
5. Binge drink less; go to more happy hours.
6. Go to at least one music festival.
outside lands <3
7. Put myself out there and make new close friends. Not just friends that I go out with, but friends with whom I can sit on a couch in sweats, drink wine, watch TV, and act like my norm freaky floof self.
8. Along that same vein, go on dates. Seriously, I need to learn how to date. I’ve never been on a “real” date before.
9. Work on overall adult-like improvements. Learn how to actually do my hair in different ways. Get a new perfume. My current perfumes - Vera Wang Princess and Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! - remind me too much of drinking/alcohol because that’s the only time I wear them. Get a new “adult” perfume for daily wear. Perhaps…Marc Jacobs Daisy? Improve wardrobe, particularly if I move out of California.
hair - nope
perfume - yep
clothes - well, i have a lot of work out clothes now, does that count..?
10. Drink more coffee, because coffee makes me happy and being happy is good.
i drink 3+ cups a day, so…there’s that…
11. Explore new music. There is so much good stuff out there that I haven’t heard. Current obsession: Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire, which I discovered though a Vampire Diaries sex scene, haha. (Suggestions welcome!)
YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE
IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEARRRRR
12. Be neater. I’d like to keep my future apartment super clean at all times. Develop some sort of cleaning schedule. And, along with that, decorate the shit out of my new apartment.
not too bad so far actually
13. Read more. Watch more movies. Find new TV shows to watch. After all, one can only re-watch The Vampire Diaries & Friday Night Lights so many times.
game of thrones! but i’ve also been rewatching scrubs..
14. Be classy. Definition of classy TBD.
15. Most of all, be happy. Find joy in the little things. Be a good person. Be kind. Trust others. Love freely and without regret. :)